Baby Carrier - Explorer Neoprene Luxe Navy
Bring bub in the water with you this summer with this wetsuit waterproof baby carrier!
Watch a quick demo below on how easy this carrier is to use:
Watch a quick demo and interview with the creator/founder of this amazing baby carrier:
Enjoy fun, safe and easy family adventures with this neoprene premium baby carrier from Australian brand, Frog Orange.
Made from 100% high quality neoprene, it's versatile, durable, safety certified and easy to put on. The soft-stretch neoprene distributes the weight of the baby evenly across the racer back which is made from thicker neoprene and double liner for comfort.
Carry your little adventurer in water at the beach or pool for hands-free and safe supervision or insulate them against the wind and cold on the boat, at the playground, camping or snow during winter.
Buoyant and resistant to water, salt, stains and rust. Excellent heat insulation and wind protection. Quick drying, easy to carry and comes in a mesh carry bag.
- Machine washable!
- Made from 100% high quality neoprene
- Minimum weight 4kg(9Ibs) to maximum 15kg(33Ibs) out of water.
- Approximate age 2 months up to 2 years (not suitable for newborns)
- Adjustable straps and quick-release safety buckles
- Head & neck support for younger babies
- Two facing-in ergonomic 'M' carry positions recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. No facing-out positions.
- Product weight 620 grams (1.3Ibs)
- Safety Certified CEN/TR 16512_2015 (EU), ASTM F2236-16a (USA)
- One size fits all with adjustable buckles so both mum and dad can wear it!
- One Year Warranty and FREE 30 day Return or Exchange.
Available in 6 different colours. See them all here.Please note: Delivery to a physical address only, not PO Boxes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I use these carriers with a newborn?
Not straight away. The minimum weight is 4kg (9Ibs), however we recommend for the baby to be approximately 2-3 months OR when their newborn posture (legs and arms flexed) have relaxed so that they can sit in the carrier comfortably and correctly.
Can I use my Frog Orange wetsuit baby carrier as a regular carrier too?
Of course! The wetsuit baby carriers are designed and safety certified to use as fully functional infant carriers. This means they can be used for hijinks outside in all-weather.
- Super convenient to/from the beach, pool, hotel or home.
- Awesome for the water (especially in the waves).
- Great protection on a cold winter's day in the rain, wind or snow.
Does the wetsuit material make you hot?
If it's cold, raining or even snowing then you've hit the sweet spot with Frog Orange as the wetsuit material is always happy and warm in the wet.
If you're in the sunshine and enjoying family adventures wearing the wetsuit baby carriers and you're in the water, you will be cool. Even if you're only ankle deep, your body temperature cools and so will your baby. A little splash from time to time will also add to the fun too.
If you are walking around the streets on a super hot day for extended periods of time, the wetsuit material will make you hot.
Can I carry my baby facing-out too?
No, these carriers do not correctly support the facing-out position. The carrier designs have two facing-in positions to allow your baby’s hips to spread and straddle your body, knees are apart, thighs supported and hips bent to form an "M" sitting position as recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as 'hip healthy'.