baby luno Nordic Footmuff / Pram Liner - Pink Feather Lite
In stock now!
Watch a video on how to use the footmuff in your pram:
Keep your little one warm all winter long with a beautiful, Nordic style footmuff. Pop it in your pram for bub to snuggle up in when out and about. No need for blankets that often fall off and aren't warm enough. Never worry about bub being cold even when on long winter walks. An incredibly soft, warm and cosy space for your bub - it will be their favourite place to be.
After the incredible success of our footmuffs, we have now brought out a design in a LITE version so the lucky Mamas who don't live in freezing areas, can now enjoy them too. They are still nice and warm and warmer than most footmuffs on the market, just a touch thinner than our original. They are also great to use in Spring and Autumn months in the colder areas.
We recommend this lite version if temperatures do not normally drop below 10 degrees celcius where you are (for example QLD, Australia). These lite footmuffs are ideal to use between 10-20 degrees. Please note that this is a guide only. Being an outdoor product, there are so many elements to take into consideration such as wind, rain, sun and of course what bub is wearing. Plus you can pull it up high or zip it undone on the sides so it caters to a big range of temperatures. The top part does not have much padding and is only the inner fleece lining and the top water-resistant shell.
*Please note that the photos with the pink feather footmuff in the pram is the thicker version of the footmuff. The Raindrops design in the photo with the two mums walking is a lite version.
- Suits newborns up to 2 years old so you'll get multiple seasons out of it.
- Works with bassinets and in seats with harness.
- Universal design that fits all prams. It even fits in capsules.
- Wind and water-resistant surface.
- Faux fur and bow are detachable
- The top piece can be zipped off completely on warmer days and just be used as a pram liner.
- The top rolls down and attaches with snap buttons if you don't want the top to be too high on warmer days.
- Holes for your pram's safety harness to come through. Works with 5-point harnesses and non-detachable harnesses too.
- In summer, turn it inside out for a beautiful, water-resistant pram liner.
- Smart pocket flap to pop over the top of pram, if you want.
- Comes in a branded dust bag and rolls up into a compact shape for easy travel.
- Machine Washable (except the faux fur)
- Incredibly high-quality product.
This pink feather design is a beautiful feather design in a soft pink, matching zipper and lined with a white inside. Detailed with a fluffy faux fur and leather zip handles.
Available in either a thick or thin version in different designs. Check them all out here.
A more detailed description on the footmuff:
Size: 46 X 92 cm (104 cm when streched out to full length)
Material: Shell: Water-resistant Oxford PU Coating, Inner lining is soft fleece. Stuffed with: 100% polyester
Care: We recommend a standard cold machine wash. Remove the faux fur and then turn the footmuff inside out and close all zippers and Velcro straps before washing it. Wash the fur separately by hand. Use
a mild detergent and fabric softener if you wish. Shake it out to remove excess water and then let it hang dry. Some precipitation of fibers from the fur collar may occur. The lining of the footmuff is a soft polyester fleece.
As with all things baby related, this is not a toy and is only to be used under adult supervision.
The baby luno Nordic Footmuff is the only and original Nordic Footmuff in Australia. Designed and stocked by a mother-of-two living in Melbourne with a Swedish background, who felt the need for these Swedish/Nordic style footmuffs in Australia. We have free shipping Australia-wide, $15 to our friends in NZ but we also ship worldwide.