Catchie Bib - Rust + Beige
The thought of feeding a hungry toddler tends to cause nightmares at the best of times.
Let the We Might Be Tiny Catchie Bib minimise the mess for you. The generous catcher can deal with even the messiest of munchers managing both liquid and food spills. Once your little one has decided that it is time to move on, simply rinse the wonderfully hygienic Catchie Bib under warm water or in case of more serious mess leave it to the dishwasher to take care of things.
No longer do you have to deal with annoying stains on fabric bibs after only a few uses. Catchie Bibs are made from the highest quality stain-resistant silicone and look brand new after every wash.
Its flexible and soft-to-touch finish lets the Catchie Bib go on little adventures with your toddler. Simply roll it up to save space and easily pack it for trips to the park or your favourite café.
The generous size of our Catchie Bib minimises stains on your munchkin’s favourite outfit. The adjustable strap makes this bib your lasting companion for little ones aged 6 months to 3 years.
We even thought of the emergency backup, which is why the Catchie Bib comes with a companion and is available in sets of two.
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Flexible and durable
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 32 cm x 23 cm
Weight: 92 grams
- STAIN RESISTANT: No more annoying stains on fabric bibs
- CATCHES FOOD: Great for saving food from the floor
- SUPER COMFORTABLE: Soft-to-touch silicone
- BEAUTIFUL: On-trend colours to match bub's favourite outfit
- WATER PROOF: Stops food and liquids from wetting clothes
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply rinse or throw in dishwasher
- ROLLS UP: For easy trips outside the home
- BACK-UP INCLUDED: Comes in a set of 2 for emergency mess
- ADJUSTABLE: Neck strap adjusts from 6 months to 3 years
- NO FADING: Will look new even after 100s of wears
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT AGE ARE CATCHIE BIBS SUITABLE FOR?
These Catchie Bibs are suitable for children who are ready to start solids. Typically this is anywhere from 6 months old, and could be as early as 4 months old.
They have an adjustable strap which means they can be worn all the way up to 3-4 years old, or until they no longer wish to wear a bib.
ARE CATCHIE BIBS COMFORTABLE?
These Catchie Bibs are made from very soft, flexible silicone, which means they won't irritate babies and children around their necks.
DO THEY ACTUALLY CATCH FOOD?
Yes! They have a small pocket at the bottom which means spilled food can be caught by the bib, and scooped back into the bowl or plate. These Catchie Bibs are made from BPA-free, food-grade silicone so it's completely safe to eat food that has touched the silicone.
No wonder these Catchie Bibs are known as the "bib of second chances".
CAN I PUT CATCHIE BIBS IN THE DISHWASHER?
Yes, We Might Be Tiny products are all safe to use in the dishwasher in temperatures of up to 230°C. However, they are also easily rinsed with hot soapy water, or can be thrown in the washing machine too.