Charlotte Nursing Tee - Navy Grey
This stylish breastfeeding shirt from For Mae Collective does not look like a breastfeeding top at all and has such a flattering cut. There will be no oops moments for this top. Thanks to a nifty snap button which secures the breastfeeding access under the middle panel. For those who prefer more coverage when feeding, simply undo the snap and pull aside to feed bub. Wear this with jeans or a denim skirt and cons and you’re ready for the day.
- Navy with light grey panel
- Discreet feeding access by pulling aside
- A single snap button to secure the breastfeeding access under the middle panel
- Good length (covers the bum so you can bend over in peace!)
- Beautiful premium stretchy fabric
- Flattering shape
FABRIC & CARE
- Navy: Premium medium weight 95 Cotton 5% Lycra that does not cling and ball
- Grey: 100% Cotton
- Cold wash with similar colours
- Dry in shade to prevent fading
- Do not tumble dry (but we have done so and it's turned out fine 🤭🙈)
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
SIZE & FIT
- True to size. The top fabric is stretchy. Size up for those who prefer tops with a much looser waist area as the grey panel is non-stretch.
- Holly wears size 10 for a fitted look. She is usually a size 10-12, is 1.7m tall and a B-cup bra size.
- Please check measurements (in cm) taken flat below for a good idea of fit.