Icy Pole Mould - Blue Dusk (PRE-ORDER)
PRE-ORDER Now for delivery beginning of December. Last time these sold out in 2 days so get in now.
These food-safe silicone Icy pole Moulds from We Might Be Tiny make healthy snacking a breeze and teaches your growing toddler a life-long love of nutritious food. The moulds are not only freezer-safe, but also oven-proof and let you venture into the world of cute baked delights.
Each Icy pole Mould comes with six reusable food-grade ice pop sticks so you can keep experimenting with new flavours. Cover the filled mould with the clear silicone lid to protect your creations from curious munchkins.
Create frozen yoghurts, turn smoothies into icy afternoon snacks and explore how freezing fruit purees can easily please your fussy toddler. Or surprise your little one with healthy muffin pops in either a cat, bunny or bear shape for cute lunchbox treats. And when the kids are in bed, why not turn your favourite cocktail into a naughty grown-up treat? You are only limited by your imagination!
We have chosen flexible non-stick silicone for our moulds to make it super easy to remove your treats. Once the family has enjoyed your creations simply pop the mould into the dishwasher and let it deal with the clean up.
The Icy pole Mould is the perfect excuse to be creative with your toddler and explore recipes together. This durable kitchen staple will help you enjoy healthy and cost-effective treats for years to come.
Need some recipe inspo? Check out our blog here
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- 6 re-usable icypole sticks
- Clear silicone lid for easy storage
- 1 bear shape, 1 cat shape and 1 bunny shape in mould
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Flexible and durable
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions of mould: 25 cm x 14. 8 cm x 2.7 cm
Weight: 255 grams
Icy pole dimensions: approximately 6.5 cm x 9.0 cm x 2.2 cm
- Almond milk, bananas & peanut butter (can also add a bit of cacao for chocolate flavour) Blend, pour into mould & freeze
- 1/2 cup water, 400g tinned mango or 2 fresh mangoes peeled and de-seeded, 250 ml thickened cream. Blend, pour into mould & freeze
- 1 mango, peeled and diced, Juice of ½ a lime, 4 heaped tbsp. of coconut cream
- 1 cup of Greek or plain yoghurt, 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup, ½ a punnet of fresh (or frozen) raspberries (or berries of your choice) Stir (not blend), pour into mould & freeze.
Frequently Asked Questions:
DO FROSTIES COME WITH ICY POLE STICKS?
Yes. Each set comes with 6 reusable icy pole sticks.
IS IT EASY TO REMOVE THE ICE POPS FROM THE FROSTIE MOULD?
Once your delights are frozen, simply push your treat out of the mould and push the sticks upwards to easily grab them.
DOES THE FROSTIES LID CREATE AND AIR-TIGHT SEAL?
No. Every Frostie comes with a clear silicon lid so you can store your frozen treats in the freezer, but they’re not designed to be water or air-tight. We recommend consuming your delights within a few days or alternatively pop them into an air tight container to prevent freezer burn.
CAN I PUT FROSTIES IN MY MICROWAVE OR OVEN?
Yes. All the silicone We Might Be Tiny products are microwave and oven-safe up to 230°C (446°F). Why don’t you bake up a storm and use these Frosties to surprise your little one with cute mini cakes? Please note that the icy pole sticks are made of PVC and therefore don’t like the oven as much. They will melt at high temperatures.
CAN I POP THE FROSTIES AND ICY POLE STICKS IN THE DISHWASHER?
Yes. All We Might Be Tiny silicone products love temperatures of up to 230°C so can be popped into the dishwasher every single time without impacting the product. And the PVC icy pole sticks don’t mind it either.