Love To Dream Sleep Suit - Extra Warm TOG 3.5
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA-WIDE!
The award-winning LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ is a versatile “all-in-one” style wearable blanket with legs. Designed to keep little ones warm, whilst providing freedom of movement. Perfect for little wrigglers.
This Sleep Bag is the third stage for your baby to start using when they have transition to a sleeping bag. We call it Stage 3 in the Love To Dream series.
This 3.5 TOG premium warm Sleep Suit with arms has a built-in quilted blanket, with 100% natural cotton outer & lining, for added warmth in cooler temperatures. Perfect for extra cool temperatures below 16 degrees.
This garment is intended to be used over pyjamas/pajamas.
Built for safer sleep:
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 3.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures 16°C and under
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth“2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Available in 4 sizes: 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Fabric content: Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
*** Please note that this product is not available for sale outside of Australia.
TOG RATINGS EXPLAINED:
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.