Natasha Floral Maxi Nursing Dress
The beautiful Natasha floral maxi dress is a breastfeeding-friendly go-to for nursing mamas.
From Australia brand, For Mae Collective, this dress drapes beautifully without clinging with beautiful colours for both winter and summer months. Pair this with a black leather jacket and ankle boots for the cooler days and just sandals and a smile in the warmer months.
This dress has a very flattering cut. There is also ample room for the girls and elastic at the back of the waist to cater to our changing bodies.
- Floral, leaf and berries print
- Faux wrap with wood button down feeding access
- Midi length for the taller ladies or maxi for the petite
- Sleeves can be worn down (goes to a half sleeve length) or folded and buttoned up for a short sleeve length
- POCKETS for all your necessities!
- Elastic at the back of waist with plenty of give (even for a baby bump!)
- Wear it with the sash belt, without or with a belt of your choice
- A little give in fabric
FABRIC & CARE
- 100% Rayon
- Cold wash with similar colours
- Hang up straight after wash and you won't need to iron it at all #winning
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
- Please note that rayon tends to shrink after a wash. However it will return back to shape if you stretch it while still wet and also after a steam or warm iron.
SIZE & FIT
- True to size but size up for larger busts or if in doubt of shrinkage (but we did test the shrinkage out and have added extra fabric allowance for this)
- Holly wears size 12 for a loose fit. She is usually a size 10-12, is 1.7m tall and a B-cup bra size.
- Please check measurements (in cm) taken flat below for a good idea of fit.