Postpartum Recovery Leggings - Olivia CORETECH™ SupaCore Black
These patented CORETECH™ postpartum recovery leggings from Aussie brand, SupaCore have been developed by physio Dr Carolyn Taylor and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Rated as a top 10 cutting edge technology in the world, the Patented Post Natal Shorts are registered and listed as a medical device in Australia and EU. Uses leading medical grade compression to help speed up postpartum recovery including abdominal muscle separation, C-section or perineal trauma, increases stability and mobility. The CORETECH™ Patented Technology mimics compression provided by a sacroiliac joint belt.
You will want to live in these!
- Speeds up post pregnancy recovery;
- Helps with Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- C-section or perineal trauma
- Increases stability and mobility
- Regain your pre baby body shape
- Patented waistband technology - built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging (mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying - quality tested up to 100 washes
- Voted in the top ten cutting edge technologies in the world.
- High/Firm medical grade compression (25 mmHg)
- High-Rise Wait
- Even used by athletes to assist with recovery.
Your private health insurer in Australia may provide a rebate if you purchase this garment.
"I’ve been wearing the Supacore Coretech during and after runs and I really like them. I had a caesarean three months ago and I’ve been really careful when running, and the CORETECH® provide compression and support to my lower abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t pull up sore afterwards. My husband is a physiotherapist and has already started recommending them to clients, especially women runners with some pelvic instability. Thanks so much for bringing the range to my attention." - Laura Hill, Public Affairs Executive - Runner/Mother
"I am 3 months postpartum with abdominal separation and I have noticed a major difference - positively after wearing the shorts. My pain is also reduced a fair bit." - Jane W.