Riley Linen Breastfeeding Jumpsuit
This Riley jumpsuit from For Mae Collective is a jumpsuit that will take you from casual days to parties where it can be dressed up with heels and a clutch. Made of soft linen, it's one that will keep you cool through summer. Choose to wear it with the sash belt or without or with your own choice of belt (brown belt not included). There are so many ways to play with this jumpsuit. At the back, there's a small hole for a touch of sexiness but has been cleverly designed to hide the back of a bra.
The best part is the option to feed by undoing the matte gold snap buttons at the front or on the sides on either side. So much versatility to this jumpsuit, you will want to wear it through the seasons and even long after you have finished breastfeeding.
- Matte gold snap buttons down the middle and also on the sides *yay single handed buttoning*
- Great for tandem feeding
- Can be worn with or without the sash belt or with a belt of your choice
- Beautiful soft linen
- POCKETS! *because #mumlife*
Fabric & Care
- 100% Linen
- Machine wash according to instructions on care label
Fit & Size
- Generous fit. We recommend sizing down or sticking to your usual size for larger bust.
- Bonnie (long curly hair) wears size 8 for a regular fit. She is usually a size 10, is 1.7m tall and a B-cup bra size.