Stella Lace Breastfeeding Dress
This Stella dress from For Mae Collective was designed when we thought of all the weddings that Mums go to and feel like they do not have anything suitable. It is comfortable, stylish and also practical to wear. Made of soft cotton broderie fabric, it's such a comfortable skater dress to wear for Spring functions. Because of the lace texture on the dress, there's no need for ironing as well!
There are sneaky zippers under the lace trim. No one would know it's a breastfeeding dress! The layer under the zipper keeps you safe from zipping your skin (we've thought of everything). Pockets are now a must for all our dresses so this is no exception! This dress sits just below the knee and is a great length for bending over to pick up running toddlers and crawling babies.
- Zippers hidden under the lace trim for discreet feeding
- Great for tandem feeding!
- Zipper at the back for easy wearing
- As with all our other dresses, POCKETS! *because #mumlife*
- Sits just below the knee
Fabric & Care
- Outer: 100% Cotton
- Lining: Polyester
- Machine washable
- Hang up straight after wash and because of the texture of the fabric, you won't need to iron this at all!
Fit & Size
- Smaller fit. We have catered slightly for breastfeeding busts. We recommend your usual size or size up for larger bust.
- Ashlea (short blonde hair) wears size 10 for a regular fit. She is usually a size 8-10, is 1.7m tall and a 12C bra size.
- Jillian wears size 10 for a regular fit. She is usually a size 8-10, is 1.6m tall and a 12C bra size.