baby luno Nordic Footmuff - Deep Blue (PRE-ORDER)
Pre-order now for delivery beginning of August
Watch a video on how to use the footmuff in your pram:
After the incredible success of our footmuffs, they are now back in new designs!
Keep your little one warm all winter long with one of these beautiful, Nordic style footmuffs. Pop it in your pram for bub to snuggle up in when out and about. No need for blankets that often fall off and aren't warm enough. Never worry about bub being cold even when on long winter walks. An incredibly soft, warm and cosy space for your bub - it will be their favourite place to be.
Incredibly warm and high-quality product.
- Suits newborns up to 2.5 years old so you'll get multiple seasons out of it.
- Works with bassinets and in seats with harness.
- Universal design that fits all prams. It can even fit in capsules.
- Wind and water-resistant surface.
- In summer, turn it inside out to use as a beautiful, waterproof pram liner
- Removable faux fur and detachable bow.
- The top piece can be zipped off completely on warmer days and just be used as a pram liner.
- The top rolls down and attaches with snap buttons if you don't want the top to be too high on warmer days.
- Holes for your pram's safety harness to come through. Works with 5-point harnesses and non-detachable harnesses too.
- Smart pocket flap to pop over the top of pram.
- Comes in a branded dust bag and folds up into a compact shape for travel.
- Machine Washable (except the faux fur)
This beautiful Deep Blue design is a beautiful, edgy blue colour that works for both boys and girls. Especially with the detachable bow. A great unisex choice that will match every pram.
Check out all our amazing 5-star reviews below.
A more detailed description on the footmuff:
Size: 46 X 92 cm (104 cm when streched out to full length)
Material: Shell: Water-resistant Oxford PU Coating, Inner lining is soft fleece. Stuffed with: 100% polyester
Care: We recommend a standard cold machine wash. Remove the faux fur and then turn the footmuff inside out and close all zippers and Velcro straps before washing it. Wash the fur separately by hand. Use
a mild detergent and fabric softener if you wish. Shake it out to remove excess water and then let it hang dry. Some precipitation of fibers from the fur collar may occur. The lining of the footmuff is a soft polyester fleece.
As with all things baby related, this is not a toy and is only to be used under adult supervision.
The baby luno Nordic Footmuff is the only and original Nordic Footmuff in Australia. Created by a mother-of-two living in Melbourne with a Swedish background, who felt the need for these Nordic style footmuffs in Australia. We have free shipping Australia-wide, $15 to our friends in NZ but we also ship worldwide.