Baby Nest - Breathe Eze Cosy Crib Drops
The Australian-made Breathe Eze Cosy Crib from Babyhood is a favourite and it now comes in this new Grey Drops design!
Baby sleepers like these have been used for centuries in Sweden, where they were first invented as medical devices used to keep newborn and premature babies warm and secure. They can be found in Neonatal Intensive Care Units and maternity wards across the globe.
Baby nests make life easier with a newborn. A natural and chemical free space for your bub to rest in. A portable crib to take anywhere in the household so you can keep an eye on your baby during nap-time. It is even easy to take with you when traveling. A must-have baby product for the first few months!The Australian-made Breathe Eze Cosy Crib from Babyhood is a baby nest or baby sleep pod that is made to strict quality control specifications that the mattress and noodle are designed and made to fit so snuggly to the cover that there is no excessive bedding. The machine washable mattress and noodle will assist you to keep your baby's sleep environment hygenic and clean with little effort and no dry cleaning.
The Breathe Eze firm fiber construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep.
The Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is unlike other sleep pods or bub nests for 2 reasons:
1. The removable machine washable mattress and noodle will assist you to keep your baby's sleep environment hygienic and clean with little effort and no dry cleaning.
2. This Australian designed product is made to such strict quality control specifications that the mattress and noodle are designed and made to fit so snugly to the cover that there is no excessive bedding.
- made from breathable cotton fabrics allow for continuous air flow through the pod
- the inner core is made from breathable fibre which is a heat bonded polyester fibre which allows for air flow and is allergy and dust mite resistant (NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals, it is not breathable and not washable)
- fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby
- tight fitting fabric covers so no loose or excessive fabric reducing the risk of entrapment - take the pinch test today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why this is safe with no excessive bedding
- firm fibre so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if baby rolls into the mattress. The mattress complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products, Sleep Surfaces - Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby
- there are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in which may cause a strangulation hazard
- Gently wash entire product in cold water
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
- Line dry in shady area until completely dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash noodle with cover and do not remove insert
PLEASE NOTE: This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and trust your instincts. Common sense and intuition are something we encourage strongly! If it doesn’t feel safe it probably isn’t.
- Never leave your baby unattended or under a child's supervision.
- Healthy babies should always be put to sleep on their back, to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Do not put pillows in the baby nest.
- Place the baby nest on a flat hard surface and don’t place it on anything it could fall from.
- Don’t place close to fire.
- Don’t use the baby nest as a toy.
Please Note: These nests take about 1-2 weeks to get delivered as they are arriving from a different warehouse.
Unfortunately Babyhood's products are not available for shipping outside of Australia and are not available for returns or exchanges.