Maternity Shorts - CORETECH™ SupaCore Pregnancy Support
These patented CORETECH™ pregnancy support shorts from Aussie brand, SupaCore have been developed by physio Dr Carolyn Taylor and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Rated as a top 10 cutting edge technology in the world, the Patented Pre Natal Shorts uses leading medical grade compression to help alleviate lower back pain, pelvic instability associated with pregnancy and pelvic girdle pain and improves core support and stability of major muscle groups. Resulting in less muscle soreness and soft tissue damage. Supports Pelvic floor dysfunction and difficulty sleeping. The CORETECH™ Patented Technology mimics compression provided by a sacroiliac joint belt.
Wear these shorts under your jeans, skirt or dress and feel supported all day long.
- Stretch seamless fabric over the bump for extra comfort.
- Prenatal support and recovery
- Reduces lower back pain and increases pelvic/back support
- Helps with pelvic instability and pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Increases mobility and stability - continuing to work.
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Provide superior comfort using seamless knit engineering
- Helps with difficulty with sleeping - cannot get comfortable.
- Medium level compression (15-20 mmHg)
- Also includes an anti chafing technology to avoid painful thigh irritation especially during warmer months.
Your private health insurer in Australia may provide a rebate if you purchase this garment.
"I am a Maternity Physiotherapist and have been recommending the prenatal shorts for women requiring support during their pregnancy. I have had very positive feedback about the comfort and support they provide. I also love the post natal garments and their ability to be worn long term." - Sam Peacock. Sydney Adventist Hospital.
"During my 3rd trimester I was suffering with bad back and pelvic issues.
I looked around every where but couldn't find a proper product that would be comfortable.My Physio suggested Supacore and I was so relieved.
Helped me get through a tough pregnancy. Really good quality and Im keeping it for number 2." - Jane W.