Postpartum Recovery Leggings - CORETECH™ SupaCore Vixen 7/8 Black
NEW LENGTH! The best-selling patented legging from SupaCore is now available in 7/8th length!
Loved and endorsed by the Melbourne Vixens Netball Team!
Also available in other lengths and designs here.
These patented CORETECH™ postpartum recovery leggings from Aussie brand, SupaCore have been developed by physio Dr Carolyn Taylor and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Rated as a top 10 cutting edge technology in the world, the Patented Post Natal Leggings are registered and listed as a medical device in Australia and EU. Uses leading medical grade compression to help speed up postpartum recovery including abdominal muscle separation, C-section or perineal trauma, increases stability and mobility. The CORETECH™ Patented Technology mimics compression provided by a sacroiliac joint belt.
You will want to live in these!
Also available in blue.
- Speeds up post pregnancy recovery;
- Helps with Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- C-section or perineal trauma
- Increases stability and mobility
- Regain your pre baby body shape
- Patented waistband technology - built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging (mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying - quality tested up to 100 washes
- Voted in the top ten cutting edge technologies in the world.
- High/Firm medical grade compression (25 mmHg)
- High-Rise Wait
- Even used by athletes to assist with recovery.
Your private health insurer in Australia may provide a rebate if you purchase this garment.
The following reviews are from the full length leggings (since this length is only new)
"I’ve been wearing the Supacore Coretech during and after runs and I really like them. I had a caesarean three months ago and I’ve been really careful when running, and the CORETECH® provide compression and support to my lower abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t pull up sore afterwards. My husband is a physiotherapist and has already started recommending them to clients, especially women runners with some pelvic instability. Thanks so much for bringing the range to my attention." - Laura Hill, Public Affairs Executive - Runner/Mother
"I am 3 months postpartum with abdominal separation and I have noticed a major difference - positively after wearing the shorts. My pain is also reduced a fair bit." - Jane W.